Returns & Exchanges
At Kayu Studio we want to ensure that you love your purchase and we understand that purchasing online can sometimes be tricky. By placing an order you are agreeing to the following Returns Policy.
- Items must be returned with a valid receipt or proof of purchase.
We do not offer refunds. A store credit or exchange is available on full priced items that meet our returns criteria below.
Please note some of our handmade products are "perfectly imperfect" and are not deemed a defect, so please choose carefully.
- Items must be returned within 7 days of your purchase.
- Items purchased in our showroom can be returned directly.
- Items purchased online can be returned with the accompanying returns form via courier/post to our showroom address: 13 Totara St, Mount Maunganui.
- Items must be returned unused and in their original condition and packaging with no signs of damage.
- For change of minds on purchases, we offer a store credit or exchange only.
- Returns and Exchanges over peak periods can take up to 5 working days to process.
Once an order has been placed online, you cannot cancel the order, as goods are often shipped the same day.
All sale purchases are final, we do not offer returns or exchanges on sale items.
- Note we do not offer returns/exchanges on any glass items; cushion inserts; cushion covers; soaps & candles.
- We also dont offer returns/exchanges on clearance and sale products; and products sold as seconds, floor stock, repaired products, or products that have a defect where this has been drawn to the customer’s attention before the purchase of the product.
We do not offer refunds unless your item is faulty. If the item you have received is faulty, we would be happy to assess the item and provide a solution in the form of a repair, replacement, store credit or refund.
Gift vouchers are unable to be returned or cancelled once purchased. Orders purchased with a gift voucher can be exchanged or credited back to the original voucher.
Pre-orders & Customer Orders
Items purchased as a pre-order or custom order cannot be cancelled before delivery. When your order is placed, our team will provide an approximate delivery date and will do our best to ensure this timeframe is met, however this date is subject to change based on supplier availability and delivery turnaround. Any changes in delivery timeframe do not qualify the item to be refunded.
To return your product by courier, please use our showroom address: 13 Totara St, Mount Maunganui. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.
When we have received your return, your exchange or store credit will be processed within 5 working days. You will be notified via email once this has been processed.
If you are unsure please call or email one of our friendly staff, we are always here to help and ensure you have an outstanding shopping experience.
07 281 0205